Software on this page was developed in one or another version of Game Maker for Windows computers.
City Generator: This program randomly generates maps that produce somewhat realistic cityscape models when imported into Bryce as terrain maps. To create your own city, run the program, capture a screenshot of the randomly-created map that pops up, and import the file of that screenshot into a Bryce terrain. It was created in Game Maker 4.3.
Game development template 2014-01-06: A very simple template for use with Game Maker 4.3c. This zip contains the *.gmd file.
- www.bentibbetts.net (see also: recursion, the old site, 100,000 cowbells)
- gamemakerreviews.weebly.com (inactive)
- “Animo”, a page documenting the original Game Maker game development software by Mark Overmars.
Chord Generator: An HTML5 program that generates a random chord using lead sheet notation symbols and terminology (i.e. C-b5maj7).
- Game development template 2014-01-06 (HTML5 version)
- AudioJungle Randomizer: An HTML5 program that chooses random chords, instruments and other elements of potential submissions for music libraries.
- Random music by Bach, Vivaldi, Handel, Mozart: HTML5 programs that generate random pieces by a composer and search YouTube for recordings.